1. Start with simple things. It’s very easy to get overwhelmed thinking about the details. Focus on what will be seen first. Typically most people look at the vanity first so when accessorising your bathroom you want to make sure you have something there to draw people in.
2. Add New Linens. We all have mix matched towels that have somehow accumulated over the years. We don’t know where they come from… it’s kind of like our kid’s toys, but they are there! Put those towels away just in case you need them, but pick up some new towels to display in your bathroom. Don’t be afraid to use your linens as decorations! This helps cut to cost by using necessities as eye candy!
3. Get yourself a new shower curtain. Nothing hurts the overall feel of your bathroom more than a dingy shower curtain. If your bathroom is small go with light colours, it really brightens up the space and leaves you with a space that feels larger.
4. Use Storage as decoration. Using things like jars and small storage units allows you to declutter some of those shelves and drawers and hide it in something more aesthetically pleasing.
5. Shop inexpensive stores. When you are trying to shop on a budget you can find great quality items at budget home stores, there’s no need to shop at specific bathroom specific stores!